The PowerScope 2 is an efficient way to correct mild to moderate bite problems (malocclusions). In the past, malocclusions have been treated with highly visible and uncomfortable external headgear/ protraction facemasks.
The PowerScope bite corrector is a low-profile fixed appliance that is attached to the upper and lower braces. It applies continuous forces to the teeth/ braces to help efficiently and effectively align your bite. Unlike the headgear/ facemask appliances, the PowerScope doesn’t need to be removed or adjusted, and the small, smooth appliance is barely noticeable.
We use the PowerScope 2 to treat:
- Mild to moderate bilateral overbites.
- Mild to moderate underbites.
- Off-center asymmetric bites.
- Midline misalignment.
- Space opening for implants.
- Space closure for missing teeth.